Copious is on a mission to rid the world of bad CX, one touchpoint a time. We won't be satisfied until every CX makes people smile and businesses thrive. Want to join us on our mission? Read on.
At the intersection where people, technology, and brand meet — that's we excel. And it doesn't matter if we're creating digital experiences in-store, online, or on-the-go. Or whether it's CX for commerce, apps, websites, or The Next Big Thing. We got this.
We're about making a life-changing impact. It’s the drive for everything we do: our decisions, actions, our work, relationships, and giving. And that all begins with our committed, passionate people who start each day to serve our clients well. You'll work with a talented team that values trust and follow-through, and that strives to deliver great work every day.
The Copious CX Advisor’s success is in 3 key areas:
- Acquire “great fit” clients to support the healthy growth of Copious
- Foster strong and enduring relationships between our team and clients
- Authentically demonstrate our values as an ambassador of Copious and advisor to clients
You approach each potential client with an advisor's mindset. You listen to their needs, earn their trust, hear the "unsaid," educate them about our approach and make recommendations with both short and long-term impact in mind. You do this while finding the optimal balance of value for both Copious and our clients. You will also learn our Design Thinking methodology to facilitate workshops, craft Customer Journey Maps, and help clients understand their business like never before.
You'll Be Successful If
- You're already striving to make bad CX great.
- Reading Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney) gets you fired up.
- You're eager to continually improve who you are, what you create, and how you live and work.
- You know that making something "perfect" is a fool's errand.
- You're focused and driven, but know how to have a good time.
- You subscribe to the idea that delivering value in everything you do or make is paramount.
- You already embody the spirit of our core values in your day-to-day life.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity.
- You're naturally curious and don't hesitate to speak up.
- You value healthy, engaging relationships with people.
- You get bored if you do the same thing or solve the same problem every day.
What You'll Do
- Find, qualify, educate, and close "great fit" clients
- Collaborate with our team to scope, propose, and close projects (No lone wolves)
- Embrace our CRM (Hubspot) — recording all sales activity and contacts, not just the results
- Present to and negotiate all the way up to C-level executives
- Familiarize yourself with trends and technologies in digital commerce and user experience
- Be persistent, well organized, and have timely follow through
- Occasionally travel to meet with potential clients
What You'll Bring
- Collaboration, trust, positivity, pragmatism, hustle, humility, and confidence.
- Comfort discussing ecommerce, digital products, or apps.
- Comfort and professionalism engaging directly with the client and team.
- Comfort and skill sketching to solve problems.
What We'll Give You
- A harmonious balance between home and work-life.
- An effective and focused team of caring, supportive, and authentic people.
- Great clients — we're very selective and only work with the best.
- Flexible Paid Time Off — take what you need when you need it.
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement plan.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Sick? We'll deliver hot soup & fresh bread to help you recover at home.
- Monthly phone & transportation stipend.
- Pet-friendly office.